Rejuvenation Brighten & Balance™ Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is arguably one of the most popular cosmetic procedures today, due largely to the fact that it is a way to quickly brighten your smile and revamp your image. White teeth reflect youthfulness and health, yet ironically, teeth whitening with over-the-counter products can damage your smile. If you want to whiten teeth on the Upper East Side, schedule a consultation with Dr. Gerry Curatola for Rejuvenation Brighten & Balance™ Teeth Whitening. This full mouth teeth whitening treatment is a unique patented process developed by Dr. Curatola exclusively for use at his Rejuvenation Dentistry® practice in Manhattan, NY.
After spending 15 years researching the “oral microbiome” (the natural ecology of the mouth), Dr. Curatola became concerned with the negative effects of damaging activity from oxidation caused by most teeth whitening products. He developed a whitening process that isolates soft tissues in the mouth from the teeth during the whitening process. He has also formulated his own restorative antioxidant “gum mask” to apply after whitening. This patented nutritional, homeopathic formulation, known as NuPath Bioactives®, acts to rebalance, restore, and replenish after whitening. A take home tube of NuPath Bioactives® is also given for a follow up application.
Advantages Of Rejuvenation Teeth Whitening
Dr. Curatola can help you select your desired shade of brightness and provide you with natural whitening agents strong enough to achieve it. You can choose to have dramatic results with in-office rapid whitening, which takes roughly an hour, or more gradual results with professional at-home whitening. What makes at-home Rejuvenation Teeth Whitening better than over-the-counter products?
- Our products are stronger and are therefore more effective, in less time
- Avoid negative effects of teeth whitening with Dr. Curatola’s nutritional, homeopathic “gum mask” instead of traditional bleaching trays
- Supervised teeth whitening in Manhattan, NY, is predictable so we can achieve the shade you want without causing unattractive spotting on the enamel
- Dr. Curatola can monitor your progress, protecting your smile
Avoid Drugstore Teeth Whiteners
Teeth whitening should be performed only under the supervision of a dental professional. Over-the-counter products can be quite hazardous to your oral health, especially when the product is too strong, misused, or overused, and can:
- destroy your enamel
- cause white spots to appear on your teeth
- damage the soft tissue of the gums, tongue, or throat